Monday, April 19, 2010

Gratitude

There is much happening in our ordinary life. As soon as I think that transition is over, it occurs again. Change brings amazing new and beautiful things. But along with it comes pain and trial. My heart is learning to be still and wait upon the creator of all things, to trust in his faithfulness when all else is crazy, and lean on his wisdom.

Today I am grateful for:

Beautiful sunshine that fills the day with warmpth after a few days of cold rain.

The taste of coffee after so long of not being able to drink it.

Mornings that start with spending time in quiet in His presence with books by Peterson and Rauschenbush.

Pens that write smoohly and spill out the contents of my heart on a journal page, thus giving me peace.

The smell of things just cleaned.


holy experience

No comments:

Post a Comment