Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Bittersweet: Thoughts on Change, Grace, and Learning the Hard Way
I picked up this beautiful little book right before we went on vacation because I had fallen in love with Shauna's first book Cold Tangerines . I was excited to read this book because it was dealing with change, transition, and finding God in that. All these things are relevant and real things in my life.

Shauna did an excellent job communicating in this book. I love that the book is written in sections, kinda like essay's. There were thoughts about the mishaps and pain in Shauna's life but also the wonder and the beauty of God in our everyday life. She encourages people to see the reality that life is a mix of sorrow and joy. Sometimes the sorrow seems to out wait the joy.

Pick up this book, its full of spiritual truth, great stories, and questions to ask yourself about who you are and what you are doing in your life.

Enjoy this book my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment